Join Our Team of Busy Bees

We're hiring - join our team of busy bees

Interested in a career with SoPure - Nature's Laboratory? Check out our new placements.

We live to make the world a better place. Our team of fearless thinkers, mad scientists and adventurous go getters believe in passionately researching and developing aromatherapy essential oil enhanced cleaning and healing products from nature’s laboratory. Our love and respect for all life – in balance – is why we started making our range of products. Our journey has led to brave ideas, bold inventions and created a colourful world of happy people in a happy planet. We are a small family run business but we have big plans to make the world a cleaner, greener and happy place.

We want to share our vision for a planet filled with happy people and happy spaces and invite you to join our team of busy bees as we pioneer a future where doing business is doing good for all. Our SoPure brand is committed to inspiring generations of happy, healthy homes by making 100% natural non-toxic products that are kind to people and the planet. Our work environment is creative, brand-savvy, entrepreneurial, fast-paced, dynamic, solution-focused, team-oriented and fun.

Busy Bee for Sales Team Support

You’ll be spending 80% of your time being our support sales champion! Working closely with our Key Account Managers, you'll manage retail relationships, ensure budgets are hit, and plans are executed all whilst ensuring the customer is optimally served. The remaining 20% of your time will focus on your commercially driven sales capabilities. Using your experience in our sales environment, you’ll work with our Key Account Managers on new business expansions and will be managing a couple of smaller accounts. You'll be playing a critical role in creating and coordinating promotional schedules and working with the finance team to determine the return of investment of our key activities; influencing future plans.

Your strong project management skills combined with your exceptional organisation skills means you'll be happy to manage your workload and roll your sleeves up not being afraid to tackle challenges. New environments won't phase you; you'll remain flexible and agile, continually learning and adapting. Expert entrepreneurial skills with a challenger mindset, commercial thinking and being an administrative all-rounder are the winning combination we are looking for!

If you would like more information about this role, please email us at sales2@sopure.co.za with your contact and résumé details.

It’s a bright, beautiful, colourful world out there and we should celebrate our happy planet. That’s why we’re working hard to be a fully diverse and inclusive place to work. At the SoPure Lab, we strive to create an atmosphere where everyone feels valued, listened to and supported to do our ground breaking work. Together we can make our happy place a happy space for you to shine.